Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello guys!
Its been a long long time dint update my little blog d....
sometimes just don't know what to write at here,
please forgive me =P
everything seems like just happening around,
but when its come to the time for u to record them down,
people will just kind of lazy to actually type it up!
so, that's what we called, “犯贱” la...
LOL!!!


by the way, these following weeks ago,
i was so so so busy to complete my stupid yet important 20% coursework.
see the marks, damn FEW right?
what to do, u still need to submit it afterall.
so u got to spend whole days to sit in front of your laptop and non-stop finding those sux information and continue doing your stupid research work until u find those info that u actually want and which is suitable for u to use in ur cw!
Really Really DAMN IT~~~~~
my eyes almost poked out already when non-stop facing the screen (Ah, radiation~)
my skin condition also getting even unmoisture coz lack of sleep (OH, My Dark Eye Circles... >,<)
Haizzzz...
No choice, that is a "Typical Student Life" right?
especially for the one like me who always love to practice "last minute" style... *shy*
nevertheless, its only help for ppl like us when jobs come around!
That's the only time u may boost up your Brain Turbo to actually carry out ur stuff.
(haha, quoted from my fren, but it does sound TRUE enough! XD)
So, every time is like this...
this kind of study life keeps going on within its Natural Cycle,
all of us slowly getting tired frustrated and miserable;
at last! when all the things are over,
we feel Relieved!
Wow~ that's the only moment what we hv always waiting for,
and finally, IT COMES.....
Holidays~~~~~~~ YEAH!!!!! *Phew*
It is over, finally its OVER.....
Bye la, sucks coursework~
and now, its the time for me to prepare my presentation again.
(Haiyo, works are like coming coming and coming which is unavoidable!)
we cant run away neither....
oh yea, Life is Tough hor~ for sure.
Fellows, remember!
"Stay Strong and Undefeated as possible as you can." =)

No comments: