Sunday, August 30, 2009

LONELY GIRL

Only now that i realized i don't have much friends with me around...
Why? i don't know myself...
Is it i'm not the type that can hang out together happily?
Is it i'm too boring to chat with? (but, i admit it)
Sometimes, things and comments just poke out in my mind, but i could hardly speak out my opinion.... because i scare, it may hurts the person.
So, mostly i just keep quiet la, although i have many many comments to share with;
anyway, i just cant letting myself to do so.
And so, people usually may find out that i was mostly remain quiet during the whole conversation, and that's why... boring la.

I feel that its bad to say bad words about people, but usually people (including me) will just cant stop themselves from gossiping right? So if it is possible, i will choose to listen rather then discuss upon it la.
Hmm... i'm a good listener, yea~ (Sigh)
Today, my mom was keep on asking me why u dint hang out with ur friends? Then i answered her that i find no friends to accompany with.
Yea, no suitable friends, no true friends to actually hang out with.
Weird huh me, but its true.
Sometimes i would like to go shopping by myself, at least i can hanging around by myself, can go in any shoplets that i want to, and yes, the most important is i want freedom!
However, shopping alone may sounds lonely lo of course....
Haiz! don't know what the hell i want *Grrr
As a conclusion, most of the time, i just prefer to stay at home;
watching my favourite Japanese Animations, reading my books (Comics, Novels, Magazines... i cant live without them! LOL), playing FB games (recently getting addicted liao), and SLEEP la (easily to spend ur time espeacially during the bored bored holidays) =P
Haha, that's the way how i spend my day, when i'm young now. *shy shy*
My mom always scold me that i'm so lucky already la, no need to bother about the money's problem, no need to go work, no need to bear the family's burden;
Young girl like me should learn how to cook la, know how to tidy up the house la, becoming hardworking and self-responsible so that later if i'm married then i can easily handle things without hesitating and fade up la..... bla bla bla.
Actually still got a lot to say, but i lazy to tell d =P
I know i know, every youngster faces the same situation as i do.
Haha, wat to do, listen la until u get bored! (wahaha) and then go back to sleep, we just try to get rid ourselves from being "mentally torture" and relax urself in the sweet sweet dream or watever things la! (Hohoho~*swt lo)
Oh, hey man!
boring la........
Really boring. =,="
That's why, I HATE HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: