Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Great Night Trip!

It was Thursday, 24/9.
We went to gurney GSC watch "Tsunami at Haeundae".
The movie was nice although the effect of tsunami looks a bit fake;
but, after all, it is truly a touching story.
Even the poster there also have such quote:
"How are you going to use this 10 minutes just to save the one you love and care the most?"


Hmm, ya...
I'm so touched with it, and i even wonder that,
"Do I willing to sacrifice myself to save somebody if there is really no choice but need to do so?"
I was keep wondering,
but helpless..... Sigh.
After the movie, we went to Coffee Island to take our dinner.
The scene was very nice and beautiful at there,
I was amazed by that, people may create such romantic yet wonderful place for customer to take their time and relax.
I even thinking of creating one for myself in future later!
Haha, just create it in my day-dream la.... =P
Anyway, it was really a wonderful night with you, my dear~
Hope there will be another trip like that.
Haiz, if only i can..... T__T

2 comments:

CuteCuteFaces said...

wahh... gudgud..xy n i been there b4, but after a cup of coffe n pandan kaya, we cabut within 20 minutes for a movie too...cz tat place not suitable 4 two kaypo ppl there...hahaha...

have a great day!!!miss u !muax!!!!

small wen

siewlean said...

thank you for dropping comment at here oh ^^ miss u too, see u soon!