Monday, October 03, 2011

Brand New Start

Hi~ XD


Hello, my POOR Blog! Finally I'm back. So, after more than ONE YEAR... oouuuwwww~ I Am So Sorry for the Abandon!!! Now only I pick up the mood to continue my bloging life again, hehe! Hope it won't sounds too late la, blek.


Today is just a briefing la, not going to say too much at here.... Let my recent photos do all the talking la, more interesting right? lalala~ Recently, I am HAPPY and SATISFIED, hehehe~ But, oh no! I'm getting fatter and fatter, sigh~ eat too much, enjoy too much d... Keep on indulge myself with all those Good Food and Sweet Sweet Dates *oh, shy shy* Anyway, Life is Just Once. So, do ENJOY life and feel the HAPPINESS all the time~ True or not? haha :)


Genting Highland
Straits Quay
Happy ^^
Gurney Parkson
"Joker" =P
"Zombies" at the back!
My Dear Lion <3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello lean~~~ haha~~ finally i found ur blog LOL... what a sweet post of u n him~~~ stay sweet!!